REPORT A CLAIM
YOUR DUTIES AFTER A LOSS:
- Protect the property from further damage and save any damaged parts and materials.
- Call the police if a law has been broken.
- Make a list of all damaged personal property, including costs.
- Give prompt notice to the insurance company or agency.
To expedite claims service, most or our insurers offer 24 hour toll-free claims reporting. If your insurer is not on the following list you may E-mail, or print and fax (606) 886-2351 the notice provided in this part of the program. Of course you can always call us at (606) 886-2318.
- Allstate: 1-800-326-0950
- Progressive: 1-800-274-4499
- CNA: 1-800-588-7400 (Personal Insurance) or 1-877-262-2727 (Commercial Insurance)